Having spent so long focusing on removing pins, it seemed only reasonable to go looking for some more to shift!
We knew that there was corrosion on one of the jib cylinders, so this needs fixing. The only difference this time was that the pins are over twice the size of the previous lot.
A short call to JCB to discuss this and other matters produced one note of guidance. We were advised that we'd need an 'FBH' to shift these pins. So it was that we went looking for one.
The first pins yielded quite quickly, but the second did not and we found ourselves, once again, drilling the pin. This time, it was to insert a metal bar so that the force could be applied more effectively. It worked. Now the cylinder awaits collection to join the other four from the legs.