We can see our target for next week!
Yesterday and today I completed a major repair to the Dredger’s hydraulics with Maurice, Andy, Bob and Tim. After spending 5 hours completing this repair to a master hose we got back to the important work of creating a navigable channel from Bowbridge lock to Stanton’s Bridge for the hoppers and Wookey.
In a weeks time 3 teams will come together to remove ensure silt and reeds are removed and transported to the dry dredging team to unload to shore between Stanton’s Bridge and Griffin Mill lock.
As video and picture shows there is a very large mass of vegetation.
It’s a major step forward after many delays.